Thursday 20 February 2014

TWO OF A KIND


Take a look at this picture closely, what do you see? Well, yeah that's me at the right looking all funky fresh and pretty after my one week leave (hehe). And to the left that's a man, obviously, but he's not just a man.

He's special and standing next to him even makes me feel more than special. He is professor William Maxwell--a professor of thinking at the University of Advancing Technology(Formerly CAD Institute) Tempe, Arizona.

He is President & CEO of Inventive quotient and has researched and lectured on child development and increasing human intelligence in over fifty nations on all continents. That's not even the biggest thing. Wait for it....

He's one of the only two professors of thinking on planet earth. Yeah, now define special (lol). I think it was really 'thoughtful' of me to take this snapshot with him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment