Thursday 20 February 2014

YAY! I GOT NOMINATED


People say the reward for hard work is more work, but I think they often forget that besides the 'more work' one also needs some sort of encouragement of encouragement from time to time to fan the flame of passion to work.

I've being a journalist on radio and television for a couple of years now--i'm not going to brag about it (Lol)--and when I got the job at Nigeria Info PH, it was a whole new opportunity to explore new things; and it's been fun all the way. Port Harcourt is a really great city! Even though some salons here haven't been treating my hair right--yeah, lady issues--but generally I'll say I've had the 'garden city' experience.

So I hear about PH entertainment Awards; a new initiative aimed at encouraging those in the Port Harcourt entertainment industry; media, music, comedy, etc. And to my greatest surprise I found out I've been nominated for 'On Air Personality of the Year' (Female category). I'm was like, "wow, I didn't know talk radio could be considered as entertaining!" That's good to know, and that alone in itself is enough and special for me.

The organizers of the awards say, to win, my friends, supporters, and YOU reading this will have to decide if I deserve it by voting here. And please vote for me as much as you love me. Yeah, I love you too. (Lol) Voting is ON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment